OCQ(V) - AX (Avian Exports)
- Procedures and requirements for the export of avian species, specifically the export of poultry, including the PHS and captive birds with particular reference to variation of procedural and documentary requirements related to country of destination, transit counties and species.
- Legal, professional and APHA requirements and procedures relevant to OVs undertaking export certification for avian species, including detailed consideration of species-specific requirements.
- The legal and professional responsibilities of OVs relating to safeguarding the welfare of avian species presented for export.
- The development of skills required for the resolution of queries/problems relevant to the export of avian species.
- Familiarisation with Defra, APHA and other websites providing relevant information to refresh knowledge.
You are required to undergo revalidation for OCQ(V) - AX every 4 years.
Veterinary Practice magazine
Veterinary Practice magazine is home to the Official Vet column, providing OVs with the latest news and updates from APHA and Improve International as well as featuring interesting articles on topics relevant to the industry.
How to gain an OCQ(V) qualification and become an OV
Register online to gain access to OCQ(V) training and revalidation
2019 OV Conference dates announced, Sept 25th and 26th
Register now for exclusive discounted rates. Book here.